Monday, November 2, 2009

Rome or Home?

Which one? I can't tell which! I don't know which! Which one?

When we first got here, I was really homesick. All I wanted to do was go home and do nothing else. But now, I like it here and I don't really want to go home. (That doesn't mean I don't miss you guys!)

Part of me wants to stay here with all the cool things, like the Colesseum, the busy traffic and the trams. I like the buses, St. Peter's, the crowd, the market. I basically like everything. But Rome is no South Bend. I miss South Bend and I can't wait to get home. I miss all my friends and my family. And I miss my cat, Mr. Flynn. Again, I miss home, but I am going to miss Rome too!

So all I can say right now is "Home Sweet Rome!"

-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. "But Rome is no South Bend." You can say that again!! I miss home too, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete