Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank the World!

Here in Rome, I have quite a bit to be thankful for. To start, I'm thankful for being in Rome. With all these tourist attractions, who wouldn't want to be here? I also find the different cars interesting because they're so tiny and compact. And I really like the Colosseum. Imagine if you could visit it all the time!

I'm also thankful for having modern technology. I would have a hard time if there weren't cool things like cars and flying machines and electricity. I find machines really interesting and I want to know how they work. It's cool to know that your home is powered by something once unknown!

And finally, I'm thankful for my family and friends. Isn't it good to know somebody cares for you, knows you, is friends with you? I think so. I'm glad to have all these things!

Ciao!
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment