Monday, November 30, 2009

What I'm Thankful For

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for many things. I'm giving you three examples of those many things.

My first example is I'm grateful for my family and friends. I'm glad I have friends at home to look forward to when I get home. I'm glad I have my family here with me to have fun with one another. I'm glad that I have my family to come and visit me here in Rome. And I hope that if anyone visits a different country, their family and friends will do the same.

My second example is I'm thankful for my food and shelter. I'm thankful for our apartment. I'm glad I don't have to live on the streets like the beggars do. I'm thankful for the fresh pizza and the gelato here in Rome. I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving dinner to be thankful for.

My third example is I'm thankful for my education and books. I miss going to Holy Cross so much and I am so thankful I have it to go back to. Books are one of my favorite activities. Without books I would be as unhappy as gray clouds. School is one of my favorite places because that's where you learn and I love to learn!

I have many more things to be write about and if I could I would. I'm glad I have all these things to be thankful for and I hope you are too! What are you thankful for?

Ciao!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment